Monday, September 27, 2010

The Name of God

God makes himself known to us in various ways...sometimes through that "small inner voice", sometimes through the Loudspeaker of Tragedy, sometimes He just stamps his name on a map...

Jeremiah 7:12 (God Speaking) "But go now to my place which was in Shiloh where I set my Name at the first."

Jeremiah 7:12 in the Hebrew Language:

The Name of God "My Name" in Hebrew (Jeremiah 7:12) - take a gook look at the verses written in Hebrew - the word for God's Name - where my finger is pointed to:

God "set His Name" in Shiloh...

Where is Shiloh?

Now...This is the City of Shiloh in Israel. Take a look at Shiloh on a map:

Now, check out the Satellite Photograph of Jerusalem and the Beth-El/Shilo Region, the Shilo region is located in the Yellow Rectangle Box - see it?)

Do you recognize anything?

The area photographed is the Biblical site of the Tabernacle. The hills and valleys in the area form the Divine Name in Hebrew.

"...But go now to my place which was in Shilo where I set my Name at the first..."

Jeremiah 7:12

3 comments: